Tasks completed in Week 7:
- Converted the Insert page to Ajax.
- Converted the Table Search page to Ajax.
- Removed all remaining inline calls to confirmLink() and confirmAction() and modified the code so that jQueryUI’s dialogs are used.
- Fixed issues reported on the mailing list:
- The Ajax notification shown on the top of the page lingered at times, partly visible when it should have completely hidden. Fixed it.
- An empty notice division was generated whenever an SQL query was being retrieved over Ajax. That div is no longer visible.
Tasks for Week 8:
- Add newly created users and tables to their forms when on privileges and database pages respectively.
- Begin modifications of inline editing of data retrieved from a table. Create the necessary classes for inline editing and write jQuery scripts that will replace the HTML content with appropriate forms/input fields. The PHP handling of the submissions will be covered in the next week.
- Continue fixing the bugs reported on the developers mailing list.