Due to some issues at my hosting service, this blog post is appearing almost a week late. I am extremely sorry for the trouble caused.
Tasks done in Week 4:
- Improved the PMA_ajaxShowMessage() function. Now, multiple messages won’t be shown at the same time.
- Ajaxified Rename Database, Copy Database and Change Database Charset actions on db_operations.php
- Ajaxified Flush Privileges, Revoke User, Export Privileges actions.
- Wrote a PHP wrapper function for generating JSON responses in an Ajax request.
- Ajaxified Drop Column, Add Primary Key actions on tbl_structure.php.
- Asked the phpMyAdmin developers mailing list to provide testing feedback on changes made till now.
Tasks for Week 5:
- Modify all SQL pages where the user enters an SQL query and retrieve the result via Ajax.
- Fix issues reported while testing by the developer mailing list.